With the right tips, tricks, and cheats, you can achieve great success in Stardew Valley.
Stardew Valley: The best tips for starting the game
When you start the game, you are only given 500 gold to play around with. With the following tips, you will be able to greatly multiply that number and be on the way to becoming a millionaire farmer.
- The first thing you need to do is buy some extra seeds to plant. The best seeds to start off with are Potato and cauliflower seeds, as they are the most profitable crop at this stage in the game.
- Make sure you water the crops every day (you don’t need to do this on rainy days). Once you have unlocked the sprinklers, buy them and use them.
- Use fertilizer on your crops as this will increase the quality of them. The better the quality, the more profits you will make. However, invest in fertilizer only at the beginning of the month, as the plants wither at the end of the month.
- On rainy days, spend your time either fishing or gathering resources.
- Do be tempted by buying animals, leave this till later on in the game. Farm animals each need one bale of hay per day, which is quite expensive right at the beginning.
- Use your time, in the beginning, to free your farm with the tools of trees, rocks, grasses, and the like.
- If you see small worms destroying rocks or similar worms, click it with the tool to get rare items.
Stardew Valley: Money Cheat
If you want to speed up your progress, you can do so unofficially by manipulating the savegame. You can read how to do this below:
- In Windows Explorer, follow the path: C:-Users-[NAME]-AppData-Roaming-StardewValley-Saves-[CHARACTERNAME].
- Before modifying, back up the folder and save the copy to another location in case something goes wrong.
- You can find the “SaveGameInfo” and “[CHARAKTERNAME]” files in the folder. You need to edit both.
- Open one by one with the “Editor” and use [Ctrl] + [F] to search for the tag <money>.
- This appears only once in each document. Change the value between <money>XXX</money> to the desired value.
- Remember to enter the same value for both files. Save both files with [Ctrl] + [S].
- Caution: The maximum value you are allowed to enter is 99999999.
Editing Your Save File
One of the ways in which you can cheat the game (even from the very start), is by using our free to use Stardew Valley Save Tool. By using this tool, you will be able to change the values of pretty much everything in the game.
Want more cash?
Want more ores?
Want to change your appearance?
Well, now you can.